- 1 cup Mazola® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons leaf oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin seed
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1-1/2 pounds/750 g boneless chuck OR flank steak
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 2 green and/or red bell peppers, cut into wedges
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- As desired: sour cream, avocado, cilantro and lime wedges
- Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, oregano, cumin and garlic salt in a medium bowl. Pierce steak evenly with a fork. Place steak in a resealable plastic bag; place onion and pepper in a separate bag.
- Pour 1 cup marinade over steak; close bag. Pour remaining marinade over vegetables; close bag. Marinate both bags 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove steak from bag; discard bag and remaining marinade. Grill or broil 7 to 10 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Pour contents of vegetable bag into large skillet and stir-fry 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp and liquid is evaporated.
- Slice steak thinly across the grain; add to vegetables. Fill warm tortillas with beef mixture. Garnish with sour cream, avocado, cilantro and lime wedges, if desired.