- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 6 cups cubed red potatoes (with the skins on)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt grinder
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1/2 cup finely shredded manchego cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green olives
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add potatoes and onion, stirring occasionally for 30 minutes.
- Add smoked paprika, sea salt, black pepper, garlic and roasted red peppers.
- Mix well and continue cooking 15 to 20 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with manchego cheese and olives.
- Serve immediately.