- 4 Potatoes cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 bell peppers cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/2 a red or yellow onion diced
- 4 tbsp. Mazola Canola Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In your cast iron pan place your potatoes, peppers, garlic, onions, salt, pepper and toss with your Mazola Canola Oil.
- Bake for 40 mins and remove. Switch your oven to broil. Create wells among the vegetables in your pan and crack one egg into each well. Create wells and your eggs in the cast iron pan.
- Put back in the oven for 5 mins.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with feta and parsley. Serve immediately.