- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann’s® Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120°F to 130°F)
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups (11 to 12 ounces) fully cooked, frozen, breaded chicken (breast or tenders), chopped
- 2 cups (16 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 8 X 8-inch baking dish. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top batter evenly with chicken. Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken, sprinkle with cheese and herbs.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350°F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.