- 1 cup very thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
- 2 tablespoons finely minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 8 ounces capellini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- Combine scallions, ginger, oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar and salt in a small bowl; let rest 15 to 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Pour sauce over warm pasta and carrots. Toss until thoroughly coated. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: This recipe also works well using whole wheat capellini.