- 10 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Cut tortillas into quarters and place in a large bowl. Toss with oil and garlic salt.
- Place the tortillas in a single layer on the baking sheets; do not overcrowd.
- Bake 5 minutes; remove from oven and turn each chip over. Switch pans between oven racks and rotate each pan for even baking. Continue to bake an additional 3 to 7 minutes until crispy and lightly browned. Watch carefully so the chips don’t get too brown.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
Use baked chips for nachos, snacking or crush for casserole toppings.