- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Patak’s Vindaloo Curry Paste
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Cook onions in oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet for 5 minutes, until golden.
- Stir in vindaloo paste, fry for 2 minutes.
- Add beef and fry 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and sugar. Cover; simmer gently for 20 minutes. Serve over rice.
Variation: For Chicken Vindaloo, substitute 1 pound chicken tenders.