- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) cornbread stuffing
- 6 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add onion and celery; cook and stir until onion is transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in apples and raisins until coated.
- Add broth and heat to boiling.
- Remove from heat; stir in stuffing and butter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon stuffing in a 2-1/2 to 3-quart casserole pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until lightly browned and heated through.