- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil, optional
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium carrot, diced
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) precooked rice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- Heat oils in large, heavy, nonstick skillet over high heat. When oil is hot, add chicken and cook 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Stir in carrots and cook for 15 seconds. Add rice, soy sauce and bouillon powder.
- Stir well and continue to cook for 1 minute. While stirring, pour eggs into rice. Add peas and green onion and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and serve immediately.