- 2 cups of white cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- 1 cup of sugar snap peas, sliced on a bias
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ¼ of cilantro, fined chopped
- 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp of black sesame seeds
- ½ cup of toasted cashews, roughly chopped
- ½ cup of crispy chow mein noodles
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp of tamari
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove of garlic, finely minced
- ½ cup of nutritional yeast
- 1 cup of Mazola Canola Olive Oil Blend
- In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- In a blender add all dressing ingredients and blend until combined.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix to combine.
- Top with garnishes and lightly mix.