- 2 to 2 ¼ cups of bread flour
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 packet of Fleischmann’s RapidRise Instant Yeast
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 tbsp of Mazola vegetable oil
- ¼ cup of pizza sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 – 8 slices of provolone black olives
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups of bread flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the warm water. Using your hands, combine all the ingredients until it forms a sticky dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead the dough for 5 minutes or until the texture of the dough becomes smooth. If the dough feels too sticky add the remaining ¼ cup of flour one tablespoon at a time until it is dry enough to work with and forms a smooth top.
- Form the dough into a ball and place into a clean greased bowl. Cover with a dish towel and put in a warm place to rise for ten minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 500°F.
- Grease a 12” pizza pan with oil and set aside.
- Take your provolone slices and using a ghost cookie cutter, cut out your ghost shapes and set aside.
- Cut black olives into slices and use a straw to cut out small circles to use as eyes and mouths and set aside.
- After 10 minutes, turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and stretch out the dough to approx. a 12” circle and place onto prepared pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella and pepperoni slices. Arrange the ghost shaped provolone slices and decorate with the black olive eyes and mouths.
- Bake for 10 minutes and enjoy!