- 2 tablespoons Ground Flaxseed
- 4 tablespoons Warm Water
- 1-½ cups Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann’s Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup Vegan/Dark Chocolate chopped (over 70% cocoa, with no milk ingredients)
- 3 teaspoons Instant Coffee
- ½ cup Boiling Water
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup Mazola Vegetable Oil
- ¼ cup Vegan/Dark chocolate chips
- 8” square baking pan
- Prepare “flax egg” by mixing 2 tbsp of ground flax seed with 4 tbsp of warm water. Leave to one side so it activates and thickens.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and line an 8” square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Sift gluten-free flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
- Chop your dark chocolate finely and place into a separate large bowl, add the cocoa powder and instant coffee.
- Pour boiling water over and stir well until chocolate is melted.
- Add the vegetable oil, white and brown sugars and flax “eggs”.
- Mix gently until combined.
- Gradually add the flour into the chocolate batter, mixing together gently.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan spreading out evenly, sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes or until center is set.