For the Batter:
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-3/4 teaspoon Fleischmann’s Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Mazola Vegetable Oil
- 1 whole egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 dashes food colouring – 6 colours
For the Glace Icing:
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a bowl and then gradually add the wet ingredients (except the dyes) until just combined.
- Divide the batter into 6 bowls and add color with each of the food colourings. Using a teaspoon, add small amounts of each coloured mixtures into each cavity of the doughnut pan, until 3/4 full. Swirl with a toothpick to achieve a marbled effect, or leave the colours in blocks.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the doughnuts haven risen. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for a few minutes before removing to completely cool on a rack.
For the icing:
- Combine the icing sugar and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix these together until a runny icing has formed. It it’s too thick add more lemon juice, a teaspoon at a time. If it’s too runny, add a teaspoon of icing sugar at a time to thicken it.
- Wait until the doughnuts have completely cooled before decorating them. Once iced, top with sprinkles, or however you like.