With Mazola® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Crown Lily White or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse grind pepper black
- 1/4 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 3/4 pound beef stir fry strips OR sirloin OR flank steak, cut in thin strips
- 3 tablespoon Fleischmann’s Corn Starch
- 2 sachets instant chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut in narrow strips
- 1 large onion, cut in thick wedges 1
- can (10 ounces/284 mL) baby corn pieces, drained
- Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- Mix corn starch and bouillon in small bag.
- Add beef; shake to coat.
- Heat large skillet or wok over medium-high heat; swirl 2 tablespoon (30mL) oil around pan.
- Add beef; stir-fry 2 minutes or until browned, but still pink inside; remove from heat.
- Add remaining oil to pan; stir-fry onion 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and corn, stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
- Return beef to pan; add sauce mixture and stir until heated through
- Serve over cooked Chinese noodles or spaghetti.