- 2 pounds fresh OR frozen mixed berries or blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann’s® Corn Starch
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- Place berries in 6-quart slow cooker; stir in sugar and corn starch to coat berries. Note: frozen berries do not need to be thawed.
- Combine biscuit mix, brown sugar, oil and milk in a bowl, stirring well to make a soft dough. Spread dough evenly over berry mixture.
- Cover slow cooker with a double layer of paper towels, then place lid on slow cooker (over paper towels). Cook for 3 to 4 hours on HIGH, until topping is puffed and center springs back when touched.If desired, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on the biscuit topping just before serving.