Spicy Indian Cauliflower
With Mazola® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 2 teaspoons whole mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped, fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in large skillet. When hot, add mustard seeds and cover. When seeds stop spattering, add turmeric, ginger and onions. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower, salt, crushed red pepper and lemon juice. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.