- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- ¾ cup of all purpose flour
- ⅔ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- ¾ tsp of fine sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup of Mazola vegetable oil
- 2 tbls of water
- ½ tsp of vanilla
SPIDER WEB TOPPING:
- 100 grams of white marshmallows
- Edible eyes
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a 9”x9” square pan with parchment paper and set aside and spray with oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, oil, water and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to the oil mixture and fold until just combined.
- Pour into prepared 9”x9” pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the sides start to pull away from the pan. Let cool completely.
SPIDER WEB TOPPINGS:
- Place the marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 20-30 seconds or until just melted.
- Once it is cool enough to touch, grab a small amount between your fingers and pull apart with both hands to create a spider web effect.
- Drape over your brownies and gently pat down the ends to secure in place.
- Repeat and randomly drape to create an overall spider web. Place sets of edible eyes in the gaps between the spiderweb.