- 1/2 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon peel (1 large OR 2 medium lemons)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pound cooked pasta (penne, radiatore OR cavatappi)
- 2 cups halved, fresh grape OR cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Combine oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Pat chicken dry using paper towels; cut into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl. Pour half of the lemon mixture over the chicken, reserving remaining lemon mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken mixture and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from heat and add to cooked pasta. Stir in tomatoes, fresh basil and remaining lemon oil mixture. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately.