- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth OR water
- 4 cups arugula OR fresh spinach
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half (for best color, use half red and half yellow tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint OR fresh basil
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Black pepper, optional
- Heat quinoa and broth to a boil in a covered, medium saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat about 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender.
- Drain any excess liquid; cool.
- Place quinoa, arugula, tomatoes, mint and cheese in a large serving bowl.
- Mix oil, lemon juice and garlic together in small bowl; pour over quinoa mixture.
- Gently mix.
- Sprinkle with pepper, if desired; serve immediately.
Note: Quinoa may be cooked and refrigerated ahead of time, if desired. Recipe provided by Rose Reisman.