- 4 chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black fine grind pepper
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 to 4 red chilies, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Fleischmann’s® Corn Starch
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat; sauté chicken until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, chilies, soy sauce and ginger; stir fry 2 minutes.
- Stir water and cornstarch in a small bowl; add to sauté pan. Cook 2 minutes until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
TIP: This dish can be served with white or fried rice.