- 1 pound (3 medium) potatoes, boiled
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 teaspoon whole mustard OR whole cumin seed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Patak’s concentrated Mild Curry Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- Peel and cube potatoes into 3/4-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mustard OR cumin seeds. Fry for a few seconds until mustard seeds pop or cumin seeds are roasted.
- Add onions and fry until golden brown. Add garlic, curry paste and salt; fry for a few seconds. Add the potatoes. Cook for about 5 minutes, lifting and turning potatoes with a wide spatula. Reduce heat to medium and cook the potatoes for another 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with cilantro and serve warm.