- 4 medium bell peppers (1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow, and 1 orange)
- 2 tablespoons, divided, Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
- 4 skinless red snapper fillets, about 6 ounces each and about 3/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Grill the bell peppers over Direct High heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until the skins are blackened and blistered all over, 12 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally. Place the peppers in a large bowl and cover with plastic wrap to trap the steam. Set aside for at least 10 minutes, then peel the skins from the peppers, discarding the skins, stems and seeds. Save the juices in the bowl. Cut the peppers lengthwise into thin strips. Add them to the bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of the oil and 1/2 teaspoon of vinegar. Mix well. Season with salt to taste.
- Lightly coat the fillets on both sides with the remaining 1-2/3 tablespoons oil. Season evenly with Cajun seasoning. Grill over Direct High heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, just until the fish begins to flake when poked with a small, sharp knife and the centers are just turning opaque, 4 to 5 minutes, turning once with a spatula. Serve warm with some peppers and their juices.