- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- 1 lb colossal sized shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3/4 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 package of guacamole
- Dill, for garnish
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Thinly slice baguette, drizzle with oil and toast in oven at 375F for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Combine paprika, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour spices over shrimp and mix until completely coated.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Cook shrimp for approximately 2 min on each side.
- Spread a spoonful of guacamole over crostini
- Add a sprig of dill off to one side
- Top with shrimp
- Garnish chopped chives
Recipe by: Bobbie