- 2 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup Fleischmann’s Corn Starch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Mazola Vegetable Oil
- ½ tsp onion and/or garlic powder (optional)
- Cornmeal for dusting pan
- Perforated 12” pizza pan or pizza stone
- Food processor
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line pizza pan or pizza stone with parchment paper dusted with cornmeal.
- Steam fresh cauliflower on stove-top for 6-8 minutes or until soft and fully cooked. Or, if using frozen cauliflower microwave for 2-3 minutes in a covered bowl with a couple tablespoons of water. Once cooked and slightly cooled, squeeze excess liquid out of cauliflower.
- Using a food processor, add the cooked, drained cauliflower and pulse until it becomes a small rice-like crumble. Add in the rice flour, corn starch, salt, Mazola Vegetable Oil and seasonings (if desired).
- Pulse until mixture comes together like a dough.
- Transfer dough to pan and press out to fill the pan creating a rim around the outer edge to contain your toppings. Lightly prick with a fork all over crust. Pre-bake crust (before toppings) on lowest rack for 12-15 minutes, or until edges start to crisp up, then move to top rack and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until slightly golden. Carefully remove from oven.
- Add toppings of your choice to your pizza, bake for an additional 7-10 minutes until toppings are hot and bubbly. Allow to cool a couple minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
- Crusts can be pre-baked and stored in freezer in an airtight freezer bag. To use from frozen, add your favourite toppings and bake in preheated 450°F oven for 17-20 minutes, or until hot and golden.