- 2 litres of Mazola® Corn Oil or amount required in deep fryer manual
- 1 cup of donut flour or cake flour
- ¼ cup of lukewarm water
- ¼ cup cherry pie filling
- ¼ cup cream cheese frosting
- ⅓ cup cheesecake chunks
- Dusting of icing sugar
- Add Mazola Corn Oil to deep fryer and set to 350.
- Add donut flour or cake flour and lukewarm water to stand mixer and mix at a low speed for two minutes.
- Mix at high speed for one additional minute. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- Add donut batter to deep fryer with piping bag or donut maker mold, frying for 1-2 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Once donuts are done, remove from fryer and place on a paper towel for 1 minute to slightly cool.
- Place on desired serving dish and drizzle on cherry pie filling, then cream cheese frosting.
- Sprinkle on cheesecake chunks and then dust with icing sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Created By @ogopogoconcessions