- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 package or 3 tablespoons taco seasoning Tortillas, taco OR tostada shells
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cored and diced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Optional, dash cayenne pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Cut chicken into small cubes. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat and add chicken.
- Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through. Add seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Portion chicken into tortilla shells and top with Avocado Salsa.
- While chicken is cooking, combine all Avocado Salsa ingredients and toss gently to combine.
Recipe Note: If Taco Seasoning is not available in your local market, try our Taco Seasoning recipe. Use 2 tablespoons in this recipe and just 1/4 cup water.