- 1-1/2 cups chopped, assorted chilies (mild to hot, as desired)
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt grinder
- 3/4 cup Mazola Right Blend Oil
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-1/2 cups fresh chili sauce
- 1 fresh lime, halved
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a glass or plastic container with a tight fitting lid. Refrigerate for a minimum of three days.
- Rinse and pat shrimp dry. Combine Chili Sauce and shrimp in a large bowl or resealable plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers. (If using wooden skewers, pre-soak in water first.)Grill 5 to 7 minutes, or until shrimp is opaque and slightly pink. Turn skewers once, half-way through cooking. Squeeze fresh lime juice over shrimp before serving. If desired, serve with grilled sweet peppers.
Note: Shrimp can be sautéed in a large, nonstick skillet if a grill is not available.
Tip: The Chili Sauce can also be used as a marinade, dipping sauce or processed until smooth for a salad dressing. If using as a dipping sauce, bring to room temperature before serving.