Chili Potato Skins
With Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package chili mix, divided
- 6 russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup Mazola Canola Oil
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2/3 cup seeded and finely chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons , finely chopped green onion
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine sour cream and 1 tablespoons of chili seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Scrub potatoes and prick with fork.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until tender; cool.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 4 wedges.
- Scoop out the inside of each potato wedge.
- Discard the pulp. Or cover and chill for another use.
- Combine oil and remaining seasoning in small bowl.
- Brush the insides of potato wedges with oil mixture.
- Place the wedges in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle wedges with bacon, tomatoes, green onions and cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts and potatoes are heated through.
- For crispier wedges, broil for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream mixture.