With Mazola® Rightblend Oil
- 1 package chipotle marinade
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts OR beef steak
- 1 each: red and green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 8 large soft tortillas
- Optional: salsa, sour cream, guacamole OR shredded cheese
- Combine marinade mix, water and oil in a resealable plastic bag; blend well.
- Add chicken and vegetables to marinade in bag; turning to coat. Marinate 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from bag; discard remaining marinade.
- Place vegetables on a grill pan over Direct Medium heat and grill 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp tender. Grill chicken for 12 to 16 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken into strips. Serve on tortillas with grilled vegetables. Top with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and shredded cheese, if desired.