Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes
With Mazola® Corn Oil
48 DONUT HOLES
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 bag (25 ounces) frozen parker house dinner roll dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups Mazola Corn Oil
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl until blended; set aside.
- Cut each roll into two pieces using scissors or a knife.
- Lightly dust with flour and roll between palms into round balls.
- Heat oil in a deep sided skillet over medium heat to 270° to 275°F or use deep fryer (follow manufacturer’s directions).
- Gently lower 10 to 12 dough balls into hot oil using a slotted spoon.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes per batch or until browned and doubled in size, turn as needed for even browning.
- Transfer cooked doughnut holes into bowl of cinnamon sugar, turning to coat thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.