- 1 package (8 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 large orange, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted fennel seed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- Combine coleslaw mix and orange in a large bowl. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until blended. Add dressing to coleslaw; toss lightly to coat.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe Note: To toast fennel seed, place in small skillet; toast over high heat 1 minute or until fragrant, shaking pan occasionally.