- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 1 bag (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- Combine sugar, salt, celery seed, dill weed, black pepper and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Gradually whisk in oil.
- Pour coleslaw mix into a large bowl and toss with just enough Sweet Dill Dressing until coated.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining dressing for up to 2 weeks. Use leftover dressing for green salads; whisk just before using.