- 1 (300g) pkg Asian egg noodles or chow mein noodles
- ¼ cup Mazola Corn Oil, divided
- 1 (340g) pkg large, peeled shrimp
- 1 tsp salt, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 5-6 shitake mushrooms, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 8-10 baby bok choy, sliced in half lengthways
- 1 bunch green onions, ends trimmed and sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 red chilis, thinly sliced
- Cook noodles in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop noodles from cooking further. Toss noodles with 1 tbsp Mazola Corn Oil to prevent sticking.
- Heat 2 tbsp Mazola Corn Oil in a large wok or non-stick, high-sided frying pan over high heat. Add shrimp and ½ tsp salt, and stir-fry until shrimp are pink and cooked through, 1-2 minutes. Set aside on a plate.
- To the same pan, add another 1 tbsp oil over high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic, and stir-fry until mushrooms soften, and garlic turns golden brown, about 2-3 minutes, add another dash of oil if pan is dry. Add red pepper, bok choy and green onions. Stir-fry until tender-crisp, 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp and noodles back into pan. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and remaining ½ tsp salt. Toss well to combine. Serve immediately, top with chilis.
Recipe created by @Paychen