- 1-1/2 cups uncooked couscous
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups boiling vegetable broth
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup diced fresh mango (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews OR peanuts
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine couscous, cranberries, peas and curry powder in a large serving bowl.
- Pour boiling chicken broth over couscous mixture; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork; cool.
- Stir in garbanzo beans, mango, green onion, basil and mint.
Make ORANGE DRESSING:
- Combine orange juice, oil, garlic, orange rind, and black pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Cover and shake well.
- Toss salad with dressing. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Serve salad topped with chopped cashews.