- 8 ounces dry Asian spaghetti shaped noodles such as egg noodles or udon noodles
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Canola Oil
- 1-1/2 cups julienne cut carrots
- 1-1/2 cups red bell pepper strips
- 1 small zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 package Patak’s® Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped cashews
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside. (These noodles usually cook for only 3 to 4 minutes.)
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium high heat; add carrots, peppers, zucchini and mushrooms. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes stirring occasionally. Add the cooked noodles to the pan and pour the simmer sauce and water over vegetable noodle mixture. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in onions and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and slightly thickened. Sprinkle with cilantro and cashews; serve immediately.