- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Crown Lily White Corn Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 12 slices bread (sturdy white bread is ideal) as needed, Mazola Canola Oil
- Beat eggs slightly in a large bowl. Add corn syrup, salt and milk; blend well.
- Preheat griddle OR large skillet, adding oil if needed. Dip bread, one slice at a time into batter, turning to coat.
- Place bread on hot griddle for 2 to 3 minutes until well browned. Turn and cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with warm syrup.