Garlic Yu Choy
With Mazola® Rightblend Oil
- 1 lb. Yu Choy, washed
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of water
- 1 ½ tbsp of Mazola RightBlend oil
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 2 tsp of sesame oil
- toasted sesame seeds to garnish
- Heat RightBlend oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and stir until fragrant and golden, be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Remove garlic and set aside.
- Add the yu choy to the hot pan followed by the water.
- Cover and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip yu choy and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- While the yu choy is cooking, combine cooked garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Turn the heat to low and drain off any excess water from the pan. Pour sauce over the yu choy and toss to combine.
- Plate and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.