- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaf
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon medium Grind Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 medium celery stalks, diced
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1-1/2 tablespoons finely minced Italian flat leaf parsley
- Combine vinegar, lemon juice, mint, oregano, basil, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl; let sit 2 minutes to blend flavours.
- Whisk in olive oil and garlic.
- Add diced vegetables and stir until well coated.
- Mix in cheese, olives and parsley; blend well.
TIP: This refreshing salad turns into a light dinner when paired with fresh warm pita wedges. Also, try dressing as a marinade for grilled chicken or shrimp.