Grilled Jerk Pork
With Mazola® Rightblend Oil
- 1 medium fresh lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 pork tenderloin, about 1-1/2 pounds
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Place lime juice, oil and seasoning in a resealable plastic bag; add tenderloin and onions. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove tenderloin from marinade and place on grill; discard remaining marinade. Grill over direct heat 15 to 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 155°F.
- Remove from grill; tent with foil for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with Mango Chutney.