- 1/4 cup Mazola® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 salmon fillets
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
- Combine oil, soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic and white pepper in a 1-gallon plastic freezer bag. Add salmon, turning to coat. Refrigerate and let marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Remove salmon from marinade and discard any remaining marinade. Grill over medium high heat, turning once, about 5 minutes on each side, until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon fillets, garnishing with green onions and sesame seeds.