- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 1 jar Hot and Spicy Tikka Masala Patak’s Cooking Sauce®
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup diced English (seedless) cucumber
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon OR lime juice
- 8 large Boston, Bibb OR Romaine lettuce leaves
- Place chicken and salt in a food processor and pulse until 1/4 to 1/2-inch piece size.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, simmer sauce and tomato paste stirring to combine. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes stirring occasionally to crumble, until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from heat and stir in cucumber, onion, cilantro and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately by scooping onto lettuce leaves.
Serving Suggestion: For a spicy sauce to drizzle on these tasty lettuce wraps, stir together: 1/2 cup Major Grey Mango Chutney, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce (Asian chili sauce) and 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper.