- 8 ounces penne OR rotini pasta
- 2 tablespoons Mazola Canola Oil
- 1 red OR orange bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small zuchinni, sliced
- 1 package Patak’s® Korma Cooking Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red crushed pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Cook the pasta according to package directions; about 8 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the vegetables for 3 to 5 minutes. Add simmer sauce and crushed red pepper; cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta and place in large serving bowl. Pour vegetables and sauce over the pasta. Stir to evenly coat the pasta with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve immediately.