- 12 egg roll wrappers, medium to large
- 2 cup leftover turkey, shredded
- 2 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 cup leftover stuffing
- 2 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- Mazola’s Corn Oil for frying
For Egg Wash:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp water
- Cranberry sauce
Make Egg Wash:
- Add 1 beaten egg to small bowl
- Add 1 tbsp of water, mix
Make Egg Rolls:
- On a clean surface, place egg roll wrapper on angle so it’s a diamond shape with one of the corners facing you.
- Spread a thin layer of cranberry sauce on the lower third of wrapper
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes over top of cranberry.
- To that, add a layer of 2 tablespoons of stuffing and 2 tablespoons of turkey.
- Roll the corner closest to you over the filling once, gently tucking it under the leftover filling.
- Next, fold over both the left and right sides of wrapper towards the middle.
- Using a pastry brush or your finger, brush egg wash to the opposite corner.
- Tightly roll the egg roll into a cigar shape, ensuring that’s it completely sealed.
- Add enough oil to a large skillet so that it’s approximately 1” deep.
- To test heat, drop a small piece of wrapper into oil- once it bubbles, it’s ready.
- Fry each side of egg roll for approximately 1-2 minutes or until golden.
- Once fried, transfer to paper towel lined plate.