Lemon Parmesan Asparagus Salad
With Mazola® Rightblend Oil
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus spears
- 3 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dillweed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice asparagus spears into 1-1/2-inch pieces.
- Cook in boiling water, covered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- While asparagus is cooking, combine Parmesan Dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Puree until smooth; set aside.
- Strain water from vegetables and place in serving bowl.
- Toss with dressing.
- Serve immediately.