- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Canola Oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 cans (6-1/2 ounces each) chopped clams in juice
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann’s® Corn Starch
- 8 ounces dry linguine pasta, cooked al dente
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Heat oil in a large, deep-sided skillet over medium heat. Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add clams with juice and bring to a boil.
- Stir chicken broth, sherry and corn starch together in a small bowl until corn starch is dissolved. Add to skillet with clams and bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately.