- 1 to 1-1/2 pounds (large size) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail on
- 8 skewers (presoak if using wooden or bamboo skewers)
- 3 tablespoons fresh minced mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Oregano Leaf
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mediterranean Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Mazola RightBlend Oil
- Rinse and pat dry shrimp. Evenly skewer shrimp on skewers. Place in a large shallow pan and set aside.
- Combine lemon juice, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl; let stand 2 minutes to blend flavors. Whisk in Mazola RightBlend Oil.
- Pour marinade over shrimp turning skewers to thoroughly coat. Marinate in refrigerator a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Grill 5 to 7 minutes, or until shrimp is opaque and slightly pink. Turn skewers once, half-way through cooking.
RECIPE TIP: Shrimp can be broiled in upper third of oven for 4 to 5 minutes per side until the shrimp are opaque and slightly pink.