- 3 cups 1/2-inch diced, seedless cucumber
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1/2-inch 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup corn, fresh OR thawed frozen
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/4 cup loosely packed, fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Canola Olive Oil Blend
- Mix cucumber, tomatoes, avocados, black beans, corn and onion in a large bowl.
- Combine cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper and cumin in blender or food processor. Gradually add oil until well blended. Pour dressing over vegetable mixture to coat. Serve immediately.