- 6 cups mixed baby greens (or desired salad greens), torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar OR tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs (such as basil, dill, chives, or marjoram)
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon low-fat sour cream
- Place baby greens in a salad bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
- For the dressing, combine remaining ingredients except sour cream in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Cover and shake until well combined. Add sour cream. Cover and shake well.
- Dressing can be chilled, covered, until serving time or used right away.
- Before serving, drizzle dressing over greens. Toss gently until well coated. Serve immediately.
Recipe Tip: Even if you’re not serving 8 people, go ahead and make the entire amount of dressing and use only what you need. You can refrigerate the remaining dressing in the jar for up to 3 days. Shake dressing well before using.