- 3 tablespoons Mazola RightBlend Oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, visible fat removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt fine grind
- 1/4 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 4 cups chopped kale
- Whisk together oil, orange juice, rosemary and garlic in a mixing bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the marinade into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add olives to the mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Cut chicken thighs into quarters, season with salt and pepper to taste then combine with olive vinaigrette. Turn to coat and allow to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Add chicken and olive mixture spreading into an even layer.
- Cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until chicken is completely cooked, well browned and sauce is reduced and thickened.
- Remove from heat, transfer chicken and sauce to a serving plate and set aside.
- Return skillet to medium heat; add reserved 1/4 cup vinaigrette, onions, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or just until onions begin to soften.
- Add kale and cook 1 to 2 minutes more or just until kale begins to turn bright green and soften.
- Serve immediately with chicken.