- 1 teaspoon Mazola Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned onions
- 1/2 cup julienned yellow squash
- 12 ounces cod, cut into 4 portions
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon black fine grind pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted chicken OR vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots and onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Add yellow squash and mix well.
- Season fish with lemon peel and black pepper. Add broth, garlic powder, basil and lemon juice to skillet. Top with fish. Cover and cook fish just until cooked through (fish should flake with a fork), about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese; serve immediately.